In the Mow Landscape Management is a family-owned installation and maintenance company serving Gwinnett County, GA and surrounding areas. We are seeking a highly motivated hands-on team leader committed to quality work to lead a landscape installation crew. Responsibilities include project execution and quality control, plant and material procurement, crew management, and daily record keeping, among others. The right candidate will be leading a crew on a daily basis in all weather conditions. Project types will include but are not limited to: plant installations, sod, retaining walls, irrigation, lighting, drainage. Typical work weeks are 5 days ranging from 40-60 hours.
Successful candidates will be expected to guide, adapt, and problem solve during projects in diverse field conditions and circumstances.
The ideal candidate will possess 6+ years experience including:
• Leading/managing a team of laborers/associates
• Project oversight including planting, hardscaping, and carpentry projects
• Excellent interpersonal skills including customer relationship management
• Willingness to learn
• Experience working with native plants and indigenous materials.
Education, training, experience:
• Valid GA driver’s license
• 3-5 years prior field experience in a landscape design/build company
• Strong knowledge of native plants
• Knowledge in the areas of irrigation, drainage, retaining walls, plant installation, sod installation
• Clean driving record and safety oriented
• Strong operational skills with dingo and attachments
• Excellent attention to detail
• Conscientious mind and team oriented personality
• Excellent organizational skills
• Leadership qualities
• Strong communication skills
• Proven track record of project management
• Basic small engine repair skills
- Landscape Installation: 3 years
Interested and qualified candidates, please click here and fill out our employment application. For questions, please call Eric at 678-596-8965.