In the Mow Landscape Management is a family-owned installation and maintenance company serving Gwinnett County, GA and surrounding areas. We are seeking a highly motivated hands-on team member committed to quality work to work on a landscape installation crew. Project types will include but are not limited to: plant installations, sod, retaining walls, irrigation, lighting, drainage. Typical work weeks are 5 days ranging from 40-60 hours.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in the landscape industry:
• Previous experience with plant installations, sod, retaining walls, irrigation, lighting, drainage
• Willingness to learn
• Knowledge of native plants and indigenous materials.
• Some field experience in a landscape design/build company
• Excellent attention to detail
• Conscientious mind and team oriented personality
• Excellent organizational skills
• Basic small engine repair skills
• Valid GA driver’s license
• Clean driving record and safety oriented
• Strong operational skills with dingo and attachments